Monday, April 13, 2009

OH KURTIS "WEE BEASTIES "PROCESS THREAD

My really awesome friend Andy at Diesel Fuel Prints allowed me to use his studio space over the weekend to print my new "WEE BEASTIES" art print!!!! This is my first art print and process thread! Yah! i hope you enjoy it as much as i do! the print will be available SOOON on gigposters and etsy!
ENJOY, ENJOY! <3<3

Sensitizing emulsion to coat screens...


First color...


Second color...


Mixing to match the colors in my brian!!!...


Third color...


Fourth color...


in deep thought...<3


Fifth color...Fifth dimension



This is my printer/ lumberjack


Sixth color...it's all coming together!<3



Seventh color... The registration for this color was super tight! I like making a challenge for lumberjack!<3



SKATE BREAK!


Eight color...



Final step...Cutting!!<3





Here are some close ups....




<3<3
OH KURTIS!

1 comment:

Jacob DeRaadt: Prints Drawings Collages said...

awesome. thanks for showing the process so throughly. your print is rad.